Check the list of 6 month courses after 12th commerce 2021
- Courses Highlights
- Job Oriented Courses
- Average Fee
- Top Jobs
- Certificate Courses
- Admissions Procedure
In India commerce is one of the most preferred courses during the intermediate. Students can explore more fields if they have commerce subjects in their 11th and 12th. We all know that commerce students have more benefits than arts students because they can choose subjects or courses from both fields.
However, many students tend to believe that they don’t have many options to choose from after their 12th exams. Thus, “It is the most common way people give up their power by thinking they don’t have an option”
Many students think that a full-time degree is the only way to ensure a good career, however, there are several short-term or 6-months courses after the 12th commerce that can give you the edge that you need.
If you are worried too and don’t know what to do further?
Then you are at the right place, keep reading this article.
We all understand that selecting a suitable field is a decision of utmost importance and will play a pivotal role in getting you closer to your career goals. Some of the students go for the common paths while only a few are courageous enough to explore the road not taken.
There are various constraints such as time, money, and job aspects that students have to face when they are opting for any course and most of them want to utilize their time and don’t want to pursue long-term courses. If you want to work after the 12th or utilize your time to gain some skills, you can choose as per your choice of interest.
Courses other than Diploma after 12th have their advantages and disadvantages. Whereas, short-term courses or diploma courses have their benefits. However, in this fast-moving life, today’s youth are interested in courses that are not years long, making them industry-ready and guaranteeing jobs right after the course.
Being a commerce student, you must have an interest in finance, trade, accounting, or economics. And a candidate can pursue a commerce course after 12th if he/she has passed class 10+2 with commerce subjects like mathematics, accounts, and economics.
Commerce courses are offered at certificate, diploma, UG, PG, and Ph.D. levels. The popular courses include BCom, BBA, CA at UG level, and MBA, Mcom, MPhil at PG levels which can be pursued either full-time, part-time, or distance mode, for 1-6 years.
Though, you are not interested in long-term courses or any commerce-specific courses. However, you must know the types of courses are available and what is their importance as their job prospects. Hence, We have also created detailed highlights of commerce courses.
Have a look at it, you might find something useful out of it.
Commerce Courses: Highlights
- Certificate Course: Tally, Accounting, Accounting and Finance, Banking & Finance, and others.
- Diploma Course: Banking & Finance, Accounting and Finance, Computerised Accounting, and others.
- Undergraduate: B.com in General, Honours, Computer Applications, Accounting and Finance, Corporate Secretaryship, Banking and Insurance, Taxation, Cooperation
- Postgraduate: M.Com in General, Finance, Computer Applications, Accounting and Finance, Accountancy, Marketing, Financial Management, Business Administration, and many more.
- Doctorate: Ph.D. in Banking and Finance, Business Economics, Statistics, Commerce and Management, Accountancy, M.Phil In Commerce
- Certificate Courses: 1 month to 2 Year
- Diploma Courses: 6 Months to 1 year
- Undergraduate: 3 years
- Postgraduate: 2 years
- Ph.D. in Commerce: 3 years to 6 Years, 2 years for MPhil
- Certificate Courses: 12th Pass or Graduation from a recognized board.
- Diploma Courses: 12th Pass or Graduation from a recognized board.
- Undergraduate: Candidate should be 12th pass with a minimum of 45% in aggregate.
- Postgraduate: Candidate should have 45%- 50% from graduation from a Commerce Stream from a Recognised Board.
- Doctorate: The candidate should have completed a master’s degree or equivalent to that from a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Certificate Courses: INR 7,000-20,000
- Diploma Courses: INR 15,000-30,000
- Undergraduate: INR 25,000
- Postgraduate: INR 60,000-1,20,000
- Doctorate: INR 50,000-6,00,000
Top Job Prospects
- Certificate courses: Accountant Assistant, Investment Banker, Financial Controller, etc.
- Diploma Courses: Financial Analyst, Credit and Risk Manager, Loan Counsellor, Internal Auditor, and many more.
- Undergraduate: Accountant, Auditor, Consultant, and many more.
- Postgraduate: Accountant, Tax Consultant, Bank PO, Event Manager Lecturer, Chartered Accountant, etc.
- Doctorate: Teacher/ lecturer, Financial Manager, Statistician, Credit Control Manager, Consultant, Human Services worker, Scientist, Research Assistant, etc.
After 12th Commerce Diploma Programs Benefits
- Other regular programs have rigid eligibility criteria, whereas diploma programs do not have rigid eligibility criteria and any student from any background can choose them.
- Diploma programs are not long terms programs, you can be industry-ready in just one year or few months. By doing diploma courses after 12th.
- According to some research, the ratio over Practical and Theory Programs in the Diploma Courses is 40:60 where the main focus is practicals. Here you get exposed to the subject practically which is required in Industries.
- If you want to save your money & time then it’s better to do a Diploma.
- Also, you save a lot of money if you get admission to a government college in diploma compared to the high fees of 11th & 12th classes.
In this article, I will tell you about various short-term courses after 12th commerce and their career aspects.
A large scope of a great carrier with a variety of courses can be found in the field of commerce. There are several Diploma courses which you can pursue after 12th with commerce stream.
Top job-oriented 6 month courses after 12th commerce
- Stock Market Course
- E-Commerce Course
- Digital Marketing Course
- Digital Design Course
- Banking Course
- Accounting Course
- Disaster Management Course
- Coding Course
- Credit Analysis Course
- Management Course
- Finance Course
- Environmental Studies Course
- Real Estate Course
- Taxation Certification
- Writing & Journalism Course
- Computer Application Course
- Yoga Course
- Police Administration Course
- Water Harvesting & Management Course
- Food & Nutrition Course
- Information Technology Course
- Web Designing Course
- Airlines & Travel Management Course
- Social Work Course
- Radio Jockey Course
There are numerous courses which you can pursue as per your interest. So, you don’t need to worry too much about it. You can join these courses through online classes. Also, if you want you can pursue these courses from any respective institutes.
In today date, online 6 month courses after 12th commerce are also quite popular as compare to institute class or coaching class.
Now let see a few job-oriented certificate course details after 12th commerce. Many short-term courses in India relate to vocational training courses.
Actually, students who pass out the 10th standard or 12th standard if looking for a job opportunity. Then usually they come under the undergraduate course or training course which normally called a vocational training course.
Certificate Courses after 12th Commerce
There are various certification courses available in different sectors. So, it is very important for you to know about these courses. This is the list of certificate courses after 12th commerce related to computer, banking, accounting & management.
Computer Certificate Courses
- Certificate in Graphic Design
- Certificate in App Development
- Certificate in Web Designing
- Certificate in Animation
- Certificate in SEO & SMM
- Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Certificate in Data Entry & Editing
- Certificate in inbound Marketing
- Certificate in MS Office
Banking, Accounting & Management Certificate Courses
- Certificate in NGO Management
- Certificate in Tally
- Certificate in Computerized Accounting
- Certificate in Business Skills
- Certificate in International Humanitarian
- Certificate in Tourism Studies & Management
- Certificate in Energy Technology & Management
- Certificate in Co-Operation
Admission in Diploma commerce courses can be through online or offline mode.
- Selection is done based on merit and also depending on the college.
- For admission in some reputed colleges like NMIMS, Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, there is an entrance examination for Diploma in Banking and Finance.
- The entrance test is based on General Awareness, General English, Logical Reasoning, and some Banking related questions.
Diploma and Certificate courses are short-term courses that help you to gain knowledge about your desired field. And with the help of these courses you can upgrade your skills right after class 12 then these certificate undergraduate courses are going to be a great addition to your CV.
Hence, this article should give you a clearer picture of all the available short-term 3 and 6 month courses after 12th Commerce.
You can also find other additional one-year diploma classes, classes in interior design, fashion design, and computer classes you can perform after 12th conventional.
However, pursuing any above-mentioned courses will provide you with occupation and aids you choose a flight from the Commerce industry which has more of online existence.