AFCAT 2023: AFCAT-1 2023 application form is out now. All the candidates who want to fill out the application form can do so through the official website.
The Indian Air Force has released the AFCAT-1 2023 application form. All the candidates who want to appear for the AFCAT 1 examination in 2023 can now fill out the application form through the official website at afcat.cdac.in.
The Indian Air Force holds the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) Exam twice a year. The Indian Air Force recruits candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Flying Branch, Permanent Commission (PC), and Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches through the AFCAT exam.
Earlier, on November 27, 2022, the Indian Air Force released the AFCAT-1 notification for 2023. In the notification, IAF shared information regarding the number of vacancies, the application start date, eligibility requirements, exam pattern, etc.
Selection Procedure AFCAT 1 2023
The candidates who will be appearing for the AFCAT 1 exam in 2023 need to qualify for three rounds of the IAF selection procedure, which are:
- Written Examination
- AFSB Interview
- Document Verification
Candidates can go through the given article to get complete updates about AFCAT 1.
How To Register For AFCAT 1 2023
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to register for AFCAT 1.
- Visit the official website of AFCAT at afcat.cdac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link for AFCAT-1 2023.
- A registration page will appear on the screen.
- Select the “Register Here” tab.
- Enter the required details.
- Select “Generate OTP” from the drop-down menu.
- Check your registered email or inbox to receive the generated OTP (one-time password).
- Use the generated credentials to login.
- Fill out the AFCAT-1 2023 application form.
- Upload all required scanned documents.
- Pay the registration fees.
- Submit the form.
- Download the application form for future reference.
AFCAT 1 2023 Application Fees
Candidates appearing for AFCAT entry need to pay Rs. 250 as examination fees. However, the candidates registering for NCC special entry and meteorology do not need to pay any fees. The candidates need to keep in mind that the examination fees are non-refundable.