AFMC Nursing admit card is available for download from 15th July.
Armed Force Medical College (AFMC), Pune has released the AFMC Nursing 2021 admit card through the online mode.
Applicants can download the admit card by visiting the official website of joinindianarmy.nic.in and login to the portal by using their username & password.
The admit card has been released on 15th July 2021 and the AFMC nursing exam will be held on 28th July across various examination centres in the country. The AFMC nursing exam is held every year by AFMC, Pune, and is conducted only for female candidates for admission into 4 years B.SC Nursing programs.
How to Download Admit Card
- Visit the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Enter Captcha Pin and enter into the portal
- Now click on Officer’s Entry Apply/login
- Login with your username & password
- Now you can download admit card & keep it safe for future reference
If you are facing any problem with respect to admit card, you may drop a mail to “[email protected]”
AFMC Nursing 2021 Dates
The exam schedule for AFMC Nursing 2021 is as follows:
|AFMC Nursing Admit Card||15th July|
|AFMC Nursing Entrance Exam||28th July|
As per the schedule, the entrance exam of AFMC will be conducted on 28th July. After the exam, candidates can expect the result to be declared by the 3rd week of August followed by an interview process for the qualified candidates.
AFMC Nursing 2021 exam will be conducted in two shifts through a computer-based examination (CBE) on 28th July.
Some of the key points regarding exam pattern are:
- Only objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- The mode of paper will be “English” only.
- The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Awareness & Reasoning subjects.
- The exam duration will be 90 minutes.
For more news & updates you may subscribe to our website. If you have any queries you may drop your comments below.