AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing (Hons.) 2019 result has been released today on July 3, 2019, on the official website. Check the details on how to download AIIMS Nursing 2019 Result.
Through this national level, examination candidates can seek admission in B.Sc. and M.Sc. Nursing programs offered by various medical institutions. However, the admission process is based on successful completion of the admission process only.
Steps to check AIIMS Nursing 2019 Result B.Sc. (Hons.)
- Go to the official website link (https://www.aiimsexams.org/)
- Click on the result button
- Click on the Academic Courses Tab
- Click on the Roll No. Wise Result (if you want to know your result by RN)
- Click on the Rank Wise Result (if you want to know your result by Rank Wise)
Direct PDF Link
Important dates for AIIMS Nursing 2019 B.Sc. (Hons.), counseling
- The result for AIIMS Nursing B.Sc. (Hons.) has been declared on July 3, 2019.
- The first counseling for the seats will commence on 3rd week of July,
- The 2nd counseling will take place on 3rd week of August
- Open counseling date will be on last week of September.
Facts about AIIMS Nursing 2019 result B.Sc. (Hons.)
- The AIIMS B.Sc (Hons.) 2019 Nursing results available online
- Appeared candidates can check their results at the given link
- Successful candidates can be called for counseling based on their performance in the entrance exam
- Separate merit list will be surfaced for B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing program
Reservation for AIIMS Nursing 2019 B.Sc. (Hons.)
- 15% reservation for Schedule Caste (SC)
- 7.5% reservation for Schedule Tribe (ST)
- 2.7% reservation for Other Backward Classes (OBC)
- 3% reservation for Orthopedics Physically Handicapped
Cutoff marks for AIIMS Nursing B.Sc. (Hons.) 2019
The cutoff marks for the mentioned examination will be published on the official website of AIIMS. The cutoff marks denote the minimum marks that the authorities decide for qualifying for the admission of candidates to institutes for perusing the course.
The minimum expectation of the cutoff marks this year is 50 percentile. However, the official cutoff marks are still not released. The cutoff marks will serve as one of the criteria for the admission process.
Counselling process: AIIMS Nursing B.Sc. (Hons.) 2019
The critical date for counselling is already mentioned above. Read the step-by-step process of counselling here:
- The counselling will be held in offline mode
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be published on the website of AIIMS
- Qualifying candidates will be intimidated through SMS or E-mail to their registered E-mail ID and Phone numbers
- There will be no physical call letters sent to the candidates by post
- Candidates have to be physically present on the counselling venue
- In case of vacant seats, the authorities will hold the second round of, and then a 3rd round can be conducted as well
- Candidates have to select a course and an institute of their choice during the counselling sessions
- On the allotment of the seat to the successful candidates, they have to report to the said institutes to confirm their admission