Allahabad University: Today, October 6, 2022, Allahabad University launched the PG Counseling 2022 window. Through the official website, any interested candidates may submit an application for counselling.
The Allahabad University has opened the PG Counseling 2022 registration window today, October 6, 2022. The candidates who are interested in the programme can register themselves as of today, October 6, 2022, through the official website at allduniv.ac.in.
Allahabad University will admit applicants who are interested in a variety of post-graduate programmes. The courses available through PG counselling and admission include LLB, LLM, IPS, MCom, MA, MSc, MEd, and MBA programmes.
How To Register For Allahabad University PG 2022 Counselling
Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to apply for Allahabad University PG Admission 2022.
- Go to the official website of Allahabad University at ecounselling.in.
- Click on “Step 1: Register Yourself.”
- Generate user ID and password by registering.
- Log in with the generated user ID and password.
- Complete the registration process.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the registration fees.
- Click on “Submit” option.
- Download the registration form for future reference.
Documents Required For Allahabad University PG 2022 Counselling
Candidates who will be applying for Allahabad University PG 2022 counselling need to present the below-mentioned documents.
- Mark Sheet and Certificate of Classes 10, 12,
- Graduation marksheet
- Migration certificate and transfer certificate for other university
- recent caste certificate
- Economically weaker section certificate
- Aadhar card
- Download undertaking for gap year
- Download anti ragging form from admission website
Allahabad University, stated in a statement that, “The physical verification of original documents will be done in the department at the time of enrollment. In case of any discrepancy/ fraud/falsehood admission will be cancelled. “Those already completed their PG in any discipline will be admitted only after approval of the competent authority.”