Allahabad University: AU PGAT 2022 Counselling has begun as of today, October 7. All the candidates who want to register for PGAT 2022 counselling can do it through the official website.
The Allahabad University has begun counselling for the Post Graduate Admission Test (PGAT) today, October 7. All the candidates who are interested in registering for PGAT 2022 can do it through the official website at ecounselling.in.
In addition to providing registration forms, Allahabad University has also made the category-based cutoff scores available for these courses. The cut-off scores for various PG courses are shown below for candidates to review. The anti-ragging form must be downloaded and completed by applicants for counselling on the official website. Candidates must fill out the form and upload it in order to apply for counselling.
How to Apply for the AU PGAT Counselling 2022
Candidates who are interested can follow the below-mentioned steps to register for AU PGAT 2022.
- Visit the official website at ecounselling.in.
- On the homepage, click on “Step 1: Register yourself.”
- A new webpage will open.
- Enter roll number, subject, and select department.
- Click on “Step 2: Login.”
- Enter your roll number and password.
- Proceed on Step 3 to pay the registration fees.
- Download the registration form for future reference.
Documents Required For Counselling
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets and certificates
- The graduation mark sheet
- Migration certificate and transfer certificate for other universities, and Ewing Christian College candidate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Section certificate with a lower economic value (if applicable)
- Aadhar card
- Download undertaking for gap year (as applicable)
- Download the anti-ragging form from the admission website, fill it out, sign it, and upload it on the website.
Candidates who are applying for the counselling will need above mentioned documents.