AP PGECET 2021 Registration process has been started from 19th July 2021.
Notifications have been released by the authorities regarding the application form, exam dates & pattern.
The AP PGECET 2021 is a state-level exam conducted every year to offer admission into various postgraduate courses like M.Tech/ M.Pharm/ Pharm.D. Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati organizes the AP PGECET 2021 exam on the behalf of APSCHE.
The registration process is via online mode only. No application can be filled or submitted through post or other offline modes.
The last date to fill the application form is till 19th August 2021. Also, students can submit their application after the last date by paying a certain amount of late fee.
To fill your application form accurately you must know the complete procedure and all the details required to fill the form.
Hence, it is suggested to check all documents thoroughly before submitting the application form. Also, we have prepared the list of steps required to fill the application form for AP PGECET 2021.
How to Apply for AP PGECET 2021? Check Steps Below:-
- Visit the website of AP PGECET- https://sche.ap.gov.in/PGECET/PGECET/PGECET_HomePage.aspx
- Follow the procedure to fill the application provided in the steps from 1 to 4.
- In the first step, candidates have to submit an application fee.
- In Step 2, students have to login to check their payment status by entering their qualifying degree exam hall ticket number and mobile number.
- In step 3, candidates have to login and then fill the asked details.
- After submission of application, step 4 is the final printing of the application form.
The payment mode for paying the application fee is online only. So, candidates can pay the application fee payment by online mode through debit card/ credit card/ net banking or AP Online services.
The application fee is Rs.1200 (for OC candidates), Rs.900 (for BC candidates), and Rs.700 for ST/ SC applicants.
The authority has also provided the correction facility to edit details in the application form after submission. And the duration to make corrections in the application form will start from 1st September to 7th September 2021.
Correction can be done only in some details, so students must enter all the details carefully.
AP PGECET 2021 exam is scheduled to be held from 27th September 2021 to 30th September 2021. The exam will be organized in CBT mode in English medium.
It will be a multiple choice objective type examination, which will contain a total of 120 MCQs for 120 marks. For each correct answer, 1 mark is given and there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.