BHU 2022: BHU has extended the BHU PG 2022 spot admission date. All the candidates who want to apply for BHU 2022 can do so through the official website.
The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has extended the BHU PG 2022 Spot Admission registration date till today, November 24, 2022. All interested candidates should apply via the official website at bhuonline.in.
Candidates can go through the given article to get more information about BHU PG 2022 spot admission.
How To Register for BHU PG 2022 Spot Admission
Candidates can follow the steps below to register for spot admission in 2022.
- Visit the official websiteof BHU at bhuonline.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Spot Round Registration Form for PG Courses (2022-23).”
- A new webpage will open on the screen.
- Enter your application number and date of birth to register.
- Select the prescribed course.
- Fill in the preference.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Upload all the required scanned documents.
- Click on the “Submit” option.
- Download the application for future reference.
BHU Official Notice
BHU released an official notice which read, the process of preparing the merit may take some time based on the applications received therefore the offers shall be given to the candidates online on 24th November 2022.”
Candidates should be informed that only those who have registered with BHU are permitted to fill out the Mop Up Round preference form, and that those who have already had a chance to fill out the preference form but lost their chance to do so are still eligible to apply.
Candidates who have submitted their choices but have not yet received seat assignments will be requested to do so again for the mop-up round on the official website.