BHU UG 2022: BHU will be closing the BHU UG 2022 registration tomorrow, October 8. All the candidates who want to register for BHU UG through CUET can do it till tomorrow.
The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) will be closing the BHU UG registration window tomorrow, October 8. All the candidates who want to register for BHU UG 2022 through CUET can do it through the official website at bhuonline.in.
The application process is open to all candidates who completed the CUET UG 2022 exam and listed BHU as one of their preferences. Candidates must have successfully finished their 10+2 coursework with a minimum overall grade point average in the required subjects of 50%. To be admitted to post-graduation courses, master’s degree candidates must receive at least 50% of the total possible.
Candidates should read the provided article for more details about BHU UG registration for 2022.
How To Register For BHU UG 2022
Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to register for BHU UG 2022.
- Go to bhuonline.in to view the BHU website.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Registration for UG.”
- An applicant login page will open.
- Sign in using your CUET application number and CUET roll number.
- Click on the “Sign In” option.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload all necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Download the application form for future reference.
BHU UG 2022 Registration Fees
The registration fee for BHU UG admission is 200 for general, OBC, and EWS students. SC, ST, and PWD candidates must pay a registration fee of Rs. 100.