The Bihar Government Directorate of Land Record and Survey (DLRC) has invited applicants to fill the vacant posts of Admin, Special Survey Clerk, and others.
According to the DLRC, a total of 10,001 posts will be filled through this hiring procedure. Candidates who are interested in applying for the positions are advised to complete their registration before the deadline, i.e., 16.11.2022. Get complete details related to the important dates, age, education qualification, application, and hiring procedure in this article.
Application Release: 21.10.2022
Application Deadline: 16.11.2022.
Exam Date: Not declared
A total of 10,001 seats will be filled for various positions, which are mentioned below.
- Special Survey Clerk(744)
- Special Survey Assistant Service Officer(355)
- Age Limit: Candidates who are interested in applying for the position should be aged between 18 and 37 years as on 1.01.2022. Age relaxation, as per GoI.
- Education Qualification: Candidates who want to apply for the post of Special Survey Clerk should hold a degree in any stream, while those who are interested in other posts should possess a degree in civil engineering from any recognized board.
- Experiences: Applicants who wish to apply for Kanoongo and Special Survey Assistant Service Officer should have at least 2 years of relevant working experience.
Steps to apply for the Bihar LRC recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website at state.bihar.gov.in/lrc
- Complete your registration first and fill in the required details like education qualification etc.
- Upload the required documents like photos and signatures as per the given guidelines.
- After successful registration, log in with the credentials that you received on your number or email ID.
- Check your status and take a printout of your form.
Candidates will be getting the salary as given below, which includes EPF, ESI government contribution, internet, and mobile expenses.
- Admin-Rs 31,000
- Special Survey Clerk-RS 25,000
- Kanoongo-Rs 36,000
- Special Survey Assistant Service Officer-Rs. 59,000-Rs 52,202
Candidates will be called for counseling according to the number of openings stated in the advertisement. For more information related to the selection procedure, applicants can check the official notification. Selected candidates will be employed under an honorarium-based contract till March 31, 2024, which can be extended if needed.