CAT 2022: IIM Bangalore will be conducting the CAT 2022 exam in a week. All the candidates who registered for the examination can now download the CAT 2022 admit card from the official website.
The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore will be conducting the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2022 exam on November 27, 2022. The admit cards for CAT 2022 are also out on the official website, iimcat.ac.in.
The Common Admission Test (CAT) is a national-level management entrance exam. The candidates want to get enrolled in various MBA programmes and appear for this exam. Most of the top business schools across the country accept the CAT scores.
Candidates can go through the given article to get complete updates about the CAT 2022 exam.
How To Download CAT 2022 Admit Card
Candidates who are appearing for CAT 2022 can now download the admit card by following the below-mentioned steps. To access the Common Admission Admission Test (CAT) 2022 admit card, candidates need to enter their login credentials: application number and date of birth.
- Visit the official website of IIM CAT at iimcat.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “login” tab.
- Enter the login credentials, application number, and date of birth.
- Select the “Login” option.
- The IIM CAT 2022 admit card will appear on screen.
- Download the admissions card for future reference.
The CAT 2022 admit card will contain details such as the following: CAT application number, roll number, exam centre, reporting time to the CAT exam centre, exam time, and exam day instructions.
CAT 2022: Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates need to carry their admit card to the examination center. They also need to verify the details mentioned on the card.
- Candidates need to carefully read all exam-related instructions mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates need to report to the test centre 60 minutes before the start of the exam.
- Candidates need to carry masks, hand sanitizer, and transparent water bottles (if required).
- Candidates need to practise social distancing and other COVID-related protocols.
- Candidates must be in possession of a valid identification card (Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, or Passport).
- Electronic and Bluetooth devices, such as mobile phones, are not allowed inside the examination premises.