CAT 2022 Registration: IIM Bangalore will be closing CAT 2022 application registration form today. All the candidates who want to apply can do it through the official website till today.
The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore will close the registration window today at 5PM. If any candidate wants to register they need to do it before 5PM. The candidates can fill application registration form the official website at iimcat.ac.in.
The Common Admission Test (CAT)is a national level entrance exam conducted for the aspirants who wish to pursue their masters in management. Most of the leading Business Schools in the country accept the CAT scores.
Candidates can go through the given article to get more information about CAT 2022 Application Registration.
How to Register for CAT 2022
The interested candidates can follow the below mentioned pointers to register for CAT 2022.
- Visit the official website of CAT at – iimcat.ac.in
- On the homepage, click the “New Candidate Registration” tab
- Create a new user account, Enter required details such as, email Id, contact number
- Verify OTP to authenticate the registration of CAT.
- Fill required details in the CAT 2022 Registration form
- Submit the registration form
- Upload all necessary documents
- Select CAT test cities, IIM campuses and Course
- Pay the registration fees
- Download the fee receipt
- Click the “submit” button
- Download the page future requirements
The candidates from the Unreserved category need to pay Rs.2300 as application fee. The candidates belonging from SC/ ST/ PwD categories need to pay Rs.1150 as application fee.
CAT 2022 Exam & Admit Card
The Indian Institute of Management(IIM) Bangalore will conduct the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2022 on November 27, 2022. The Candidates can download the admit card on October 27, 2022 from the official website only.