CGHS Recruitment 2022: The Central Government Health Scheme has published a notification for the recruitment of pharmacists, nursing officers, MTSs, LDCs, and others. A total of 98 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment drive in CGHS Mumbai and Nagpur.
Applicants who are interested in applying for these vacant posts are advised to complete their application on or before 25 November. Key details related to the active openings in CGHS are given below.
CGHS 2022 Important Date
- Application Released: 10 November 2022
- Application Deadline: 25 November 2022
Post-wise vacancy details are given below.
- Allopathy Pharmacists in CGHS Mumbai (21)
- Allopathy Pharmacists in CGHS Nagpur(3)
- Nursing Officer(3)
- Lower Division Clerk (22)
- Multitasking Staff in CGHS Mumbai(35)
- Multitasking Staff in CGHS Nagpur(8)
- Junior Administrative Assistants (6)
The upper age limit of candidates should not exceed 37 years. As per government laws, age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH category candidates.
- Those who want to apply as pharmacists should have a degree or diploma in pharmacy with 2 years of relevant working experience.
- For the Nursing Officer post, the candidate must possess BSc nursing/post basic BSc nursing or a diploma in general nursing midwife.
- For other posts, the minimum qualification is 10th/12th passed by any recognized board.
How to download the application for CGHS Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official site of CGHS.
- Find the notification for the recruitment of MTS and Lower division clerk
- If eligible, then download the application form.
- Fill out your application and self-attach the documents.
Where do I post the application?
Post your duly filled form to the following address along with the required documents.
- CGHS Nagpur Address: “Additional Director, CGHS, Swasthya Bhavan, Near T.V tower, Seminary Hills, Nagpur-4400066
- CGHS Mumbai Address: “Additional Director, CGHS, Old CGO building (Prathistha Bhavan), Ground floor, South Wing, 101, M.K. Road, New Marien Line, Mumbai 4400022
CGHS Recruitment 2022: Latest Update
After the shortlisting of applications, candidates will be called for an interview. The Central Government Health Scheme has also released the recruitment notification for GDMO and specialist posts. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website of the CGHS to get recent updates.