CLAT 2021 admit card is available for download from 14th July.
Candidates can check CLAT 2021 exam dates, patterns & other details.
The CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is a national level entrance exam, which is regulated by the Consortium of National Law Universities for admissions to UG and PG law programs offered by 22 National Law Universities in the country.
The admit card for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) has been released by the Consortium of NLUs. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the Consortium (consortiumofnlus.ac.in).
The admit card is available to download only through online mode. The CLAT 2021 admit card for the candidates of Northeast states will be issued later.
The Consortium has also announced the exam dates, which is 23rd July 2021. Also, the examination will be conducted in pen-paper mode.
Steps to Download CLAT 2021 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the Consortium.
- Enter the registered mobile number and passwords to login.
- Click on the login button.
- After the successful login, check the details and download the CLAT 2021 admit card.
- Also, take a printout of your admit card.
A statement was made by the Consortium, which states that “The CLAT 2021 will be held as a center-based test following all Covid protocols and applicants have been advised to get themselves vaccinated against Covid.”
The officials of CLAT 2021 have also made another statement about the exam pattern, which says “Candidates for the LL.M. program in CLAT 2021 are hereby informed that the examination will include only 120 MCQs to be answered in 120 minutes. There will be no Descriptive Section in CLAT 2021,”
Hence, it is very important for the candidates to check the complete details and updates related to CLAT 2021 before appearing for the exam.
Candidates can also check the CLAT 2021 complete highlights here.
CLAT 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Exam Date||23rd July 2021|
|Exam Medium||English Language|
|No. of Questions||150 for UG & 150 for PG|
Some medical and other safety guidelines are also issued by the authorities in view of the Covid-19 situation.
The Safety Guidelines are as follows:
- Students must wear masks, while reporting at the exam centres.
- The students must strictly follow social distancing norms and they are also requested to bring their personal sanitisers.
- There will be guards at the entry gates, which will be equipped with the Thermo Guns for testing the temperature of candidates.
Keeping all these points in your mind, prepare yourself for the exam and exam centers.
For more news & updates you may subscribe to our website. If you have any queries you may drop your comments below.