CLAT 2023: The Consortium of NLUs has released the CLAT 2023 admit card. All the candidates who registered for the exam can now download the admit card through the official website.
The consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) released the CLAT 2023 admit card on December 6. All qualified candidates can obtain their CLAT 2023 admit card from the official website at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
CLAT is a national-level law entrance exam that is conducted in offline mode. The Consortium of National Law Universities is the authority to conduct the CLAT 2023 exam. The candidates who want to get admission into undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) law courses offered by 22 participating NLUs appear for this examination.
Candidates can refer to the following article for the most recent information on the CLAT 2023 admit card.
How To Download CLAT 2023 Admit Card
Candidates can download the CLAT 2023 admit card by following the steps outlined below.
- Visit the official website of the Consortium of National Law Universities at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Download CLAT 2023 Admit Card.”
- A login window will open on the screen.
- Enter the login credentials—the application number and password.
- Click on the “View” option.
- The CLAT 2023 admissions card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admission card for future reference.
The CLAT 2023 admit card will mention information such as the exam center, roll number, subject code, reporting time, and name of the exam centre.
CLAT 2023: Final Exam Date
The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) will conduct the CLAT 2023 exam on December 18, 2022.
The CLAT 2023 provisional answer key will be made accessible to candidates by December 18, 2022. Candidates will have time to raise an objection against the answer key until December 19, 2022.
The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) will release the final answer key on December 24, 2022, and the final rank list will be released in the last week of December 2022.