CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories is inviting candidates to fill 75 vacant posts for Project Staff (Project Associate, Project Assistant, and Senior Project Associate).
According to a statement from CSIR, the NAL walk-in interview will begin on October 12. Important details related to the age limit, education qualification, selection process, and salary are given below.CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories is inviting candidates to fill 75 vacant posts for Project Staff (Project Associate, Project Assistant, and Senior Project Associate)
CSIR NAL Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of Post: Project Staff
Total Vacancies: 75
Job type: central government job
Mode of Application: offline
Notification date: 28-September-2022
starting date walk-in interview: 12-October-2022
Last date of walk-in interview: 20-October -2022
Project staff post in CSIR NAL
- Project Associate(30)
- Project Assistant(20)
- Project Associate II(24)
- Senior Project Associate(01)
Eligibility criteria for Project staff in CSIR NAL 2022
- Project Associate-The upper age limit to apply for the post is 35 years . Candidates should have completed their Btech or M.Sc in physics/chemistry/materials/ceramics/IT/CNS/Civil/instrumental/ECE/EEE/Mechatronics from a recognized university.
- Project Assistant: The maximum age limit is 50 years. A candidate should possess a B.Sc or 3-year diploma in CS/Aero/ECE/EEE/Production/Mechanical from a recognized university or institute.
- Project Associate II -The upper age limit to apply for the post is 35 years. Candidates should hold a degree in B.Tech/B.E/M.sc in IT/CNS/CS/Aerospace/ECE/EEE/Avionics/Instrumental/Flight control/Aeronautics/Structure/Thermal/RF and Microwave/Civil/Mechatronics/Mechanical .A candidate should have at least 2 years of experience.
- Senior Project Associate-he upper age limit to apply for the post is 50 years. Candidates must have a BE/Btech in Aerospace/Aeronautical engineering with at least 4 years of experience or a ME/Mtech in R&D with at least 2 years of experience or a Ph.D. in science and technology.
Check out the project staff’s monthly pay. The wage determination made at the time of the interview will be heavily influenced by a legitimate GATE score. For more information regarding salary and HRA, read the CISR-NAL notification.
- Project Associate-Rs 25,000-30,000/-
- Project Assistant-Rs 20,000/-
- Project Associate II-Rs 28,000-35,000/-
- Senior Project Associate-Rs 42,000/-
How to apply for CSIR NAL Project Staff Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website https://www.nal.res.in/.
- Find the official notification for CSIR NAL project staff recruitment.
- Download the application form after reading the notification.
- Fill out the application form and attach the photocopies of the documents required.
- Send the application to the given address—” CSIR-NAL(RAB Meeting Complex, National Aerospace Laboratories[NAL], Adjacent to SBI, NAL Branch, Kidihalli, Bengaluru-560017″
Keep in mind that the application mode is offline. Interested candidates are advised to finish the application process before October 20. The interview will serve as the basis for the selection of candidates. Visit CSIR NAL’s official website for additional details.