CTET 2022: CBSE has opened the CTET 2022 application correction window. Candidates who want to make corrections in the CTET 2022 application form can do so through the official website.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has opened the application correction window for CTET 2022 on November 28. All the candidates who want to make corrections to the application form can do so through the official website at ctet.nic.in.
The CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) is organised to check the eligibility of candidates in the field of teaching. It is supervised by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) (CBSE).
Candidates can go through the given article to get complete updates about the CTET 2022 application correction.
How to make corrections in the CTET 2022 Application Form
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to make corrections in the CTET 2022 application form.
- Visit the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in.
- On the home page, visit the “Latest News” section.
- Click on the link that reads, “Online Correction for CTET Dec-22” under the same section.
- A new login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your login credentials (application number and password).
- Click on the “Sign In” option.
- The “CTET 2022 Application Form” will appear on the screen.
- Make all the required changes.
- Review all the changes made.
- Click on the “Submit” option.
- Download the application correction page for future reference.
Details That Can Be Updated
Candidates can update the below-mentioned details in the CTET 2022 application form:
- Year of Birth
- Guardian’s name
- Paper opted
- Exam city
Last Date To Make Corrections
Candidates have until December 3, 2022, to make the necessary adjustments to the application form. Corrections will not be accepted after the deadline has passed in any situation.
There will be two papers for the CTET 2022 Exams: Paper 1 for those who want to teach grades 1–5, and Paper 2.