CUET 2022 Provisional Answer Key Released: NTA has released the CUET 2022 provisional answer key of CUET UG 2022. The candidates who appeared for the examination can check the provisional answer key from the official website.
NTA concluded the CUET UG 2022 exam on August 30. Earlier it was planned that CUET will be concluded in 2 Phases but it did not go according to the planning and CUET exams got extended to 6 Phases.
Around 14,90,000 candidates registered for the first edition of CUET Exam. This year the CUET examination was conducted across 444 centers, 239 cities across India and four cities outside the country.
Candidates can go through the given article to get more information about CUET UG 2022 provisional answer key.
CUET UG 2022 Provisional Answer Key: How to Download?
Students can follow the below mentioned steps to download the CUET UG 2022 provisional answer key.
- Visit the official website of CUET Samarth – cuet.samarth.ac.in
- A new webpage will open
- Enter CUET Application ID, Date of Birth, and Security Pin
- Click on the ‘Login button’
- CUET 2022 provisional answer key will appear on screen in pdf format
- Check CUET 2022 Provisional answer key
- Download it for reference
If Candidates have any objection in the answer key, they can raise their objection till September 10, 2022. The candidates have to pay a nominal fee to raise an objection.
CUET UG 2022 Answer Key: Steps to challenge
Students can follow the below mentioned steps to challenge CUET 2022 provisional answer key
- Visit the official website of CUET Samarth: cuet.samarth.ac.in
- Enter the login credentials, Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin
- Click on Login Button.
- Click the ‘View/Challenge Answer Key’ button.
- The Option next to the Question IS under the column Correct Option stands for
the answer Key to be used by NTA.
- To challenge this option, candidate can use any one or more of the Option given
in the next five columns by clicking the check box
- Upload supporting documents in single pdf format
- Click on ‘Submit and Review Claims’
- All the challenged Question ID and Options will appear on screen.
- Click on ‘Save Claim and Pay Fee’.
Candidates need to submit Rs.200 per question to challenge each question and the fee is non refundable.