DU UG Admission 2022 Portal Active Now: University of Delhi has opened the Common Seat Allocation System (CSAS) portal for undergraduate admissions of academic year 2022-23 today.
The Delhi University CSAS UG 2022 admission will consist of three phases – submitting of CSAS application form, selecting courses and filling out preferences, and allocating seats and accepting admission.
Students who appeared for the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) UG 2022 will be admitted into the various colleges affiliated to DU. Candidates can go through the given article to get more information about DU UG Admission 2022.
Steps to apply for DU admission 2022
Follow the below mentioned steps to easily register for DU Admission 2022
- Visit the official website of DU Admission – admission.uod.ac.in
- Click on the link that reads admission for undergraduate programme
- Register on the DU admission website
- Enter all required details, marksheets, photograph, signature.
- Make the payment of registration fees
- Download the application form for future reference
Documents required for DU UG Admission 2022
- Class 10 certificate of the candidate
- Class 12 certificate of the candidate
- Reservation certificate if applied
- Valid Photo Id card
The Central Universities Entrance Test(CUET) UG 2022 results are expected to be released this week on September 15. The University of Delhi will conduct the admission process in three phases.
In the first phase the registration for DU UG 2022 will be done. In the second phase students are required to upload the CUET 2022 scores after the release by NTA. The third phase of DU UG 2022 Admission process would be the counselling and allotment of seats.
According to Delhi University officials the seat allotment would take place in multiple rounds. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of scores of the students, choices and preferred courses.
Last Date of Registration
A senior official of Delhi University revealed that the admission portal will be closed by October 3. The official also said the admission portal is open for 21 days and after that counselling process will be started.