Delhi University 2nd cut off 2019: Delhi University declared DU 2nd cut off on July 3, 2019. Check complete details here.
Delhi University has published the second cut off list for an undergraduate course (UG). Applicants can check the list on the official website of DU at www.du.ac.in. Admission process will take place from 4th to July 6, 2019. Students qualifying the second merit list will have to report to the college from 4th to July 6 with all necessary documents.
In this article, you will get all necessary details about the 2nd cut off, documentation and other related details.
The step-by-step download of DU 2nd Cut Off list 2019
- First, visit the official website of DUU at www.du.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on DU Second Cut Off 2019 link
- Click on to Cut Off on Student Arts Commerce, Science and BA Programs
- View the DU second cut-off list on your computer screen
- Click the download button and save it for future reference
Note: If you are not able to see the file contents in your browser press ctrl+ button (Windows OS) or command+ button (Mac OS) to increase the font size of the PDF file.
D.U. 2nd Cut Off 2019: Important dates for U.G. Admission (Merit Based Course)
- Second, cut off release- July 4, 2019
- Verification of document and approval of admission- July 4 – July 6, 2019
DU 2nd Cut Off 2019: Important documentation for admission
Here we have enlisted the complete list of documents which are required for qualifying candidates to register for their course in selected colleges. Please carry all the documents in original as well as in photocopy for verification.
- Pass certificate & mark sheet- 10th standard
- Mark sheet- 12th standard
- Transfer Certificate and Migration Certificate (If any)
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Two passport size self-attested photographs
There is no minimum age limit for admission set by DU for postgraduate courses offered to accept for a few courses where the age of the applicant is prescribed by MCI, DCI, BCI, AICTE, and NCTE.