DUET 2022: Today is the last day to challenge the DUET 2022 answer key. All the candidates who want to challenge the answer key can do so through the official website.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be closing the DUET 2022 challenge window today, November 11. All the candidates who have found any sort of discrepancy in the provisional answer key can now challenge the answer key through the official website at nta.nic.in.
Candidates can submit their objections until 11.50 p.m. today. NTA conducted the DUET 2022 on October 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21 in online mode.
Candidates can go through the given article to get more information about D
How To Challenge DUET 2022 Provisional Answer Key
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to challenge the DEUT 2022 provisional answer key.
- Visit the official website of NTA at nta.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the “DUET 2022 Display Question Paper and Answer Key Challenge” link.
- A login page will open.
- Enter the login credentials, application form number, and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” option.
- The answer keys and question paper will appear on the screen.
- Click on the “View answer key and challenge” tab.
- Submit the details.
- Pay the required challenge fee.
- Download the page for future reference.
DUET 2022 Provisional Answer Key Challenge Fee
The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the notice in which it stated that, “The candidates, who are not satisfied with the answer key, may challenge the same by paying a fee of Rs 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) per question challenged as a non-refundable processing fee.”