GATE 2023: IIT Kanpur has revised the GATE 2023 application form correction dates. All the candidates who want to make changes in their application form can do so through the official website.
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur, has revised the GATE 2023 application form correction date. All the candidates who have registered for the GATE 2023 exam and wish to make changes in their application form can do it through the official website at gate.iitk.ac.in.
The GATE 2023 correction window will now open on November 8 and close on November 14. To access the application correction form, candidates need to use their enrollment ID or email address and password.
Candidates can follow this article to gather all the necessary information about GATE 2023 application correction dates.
How to Make Corrections for GATE 2023
Candidates can follow the steps below to make corrections.
- Visit the official website of GATE at gate.iitk.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Login” tab.
- A new login page will open.
- Enter your login credentials: GATE enrollment number, email address, and password.
- Make corrections to the necessary fields.
- Pay GATE 2023 application correction fees.
- Check the corrections made and submit the form.
- Download the application form for future reference.
Candidates can change their name, date of birth, gender, category (PwD, dyslexia), address, college details, exam paper, additional exam paper, and exam city during the GATE 2023 application correction process.
GATE 2023 Exam Date
IIT Kanpur will release the GATE 2023 admit card online on the official website on January 3, 2023. The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2023 entrance test will be conducted on the 4th, 5th, 11th, and 12th of February 2023.