GATE 2023: IIT Kanpur will be closing the GATE 2023 application registration window today, September 7. All the candidates who want to register for GATE 2023 can do it through the official website.
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur will be closing the GATE 2023 application registration window today, September 7. The applicants are also allowed to fill out the registration forms between October 8 and 14, but with a late fee. All the candidates who are interested in registering for GATE 2023 can do it through the official website at gate.iitk.ac.in.
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a national-level aptitude test in engineering. The conducting authority for GATE 2023 is IIT Kanpur. The most prestigious technological institutes across India accept GATE for Master of Engineering (ME), Masters in Technology (MTech), and direct PhD admission.
How To Register for GATE 2023
The candidates who are interested in GATE 2023 can fill the registration form following the below mentioned steps:
- Open the official website of GATE at gate.iitk.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the “login” option on the homepage
- A login page will open
- Click on the “New User? Register Here” option
- To create a new account, enter details such as email ID, phone number, etc.
- Login using the created User ID & password
- Enter personal, educational qualification, and other details
- Submit the details filled
- Upload the needed documents
- Pay the registration fee
- Download the registration fee receipt
- Click on the “Submit” option
- Download the application form for future reference
GATE 2023 ADMIT CARD AND EXAM DATES
The GATE 2023 exam will be administered by IIT Kanpur on February 4, 5, 11, and 12. There will be 29 papers in the admission exam. Candidates may also select their two paper combinations from a list of available paper combinations.