GATE 2023: IIT Kanpur will be closing the GATE 2023 application window today. All the applicants interested in GATE 2023 can apply for the exam through the official website.
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur will be closing the GATE 2023 applications with a late fee today, October 14. All the interested candidates can apply for GATE 2023 from the official website at gate.iitk.ac.in.
The GATE 2023 registration period was already over at IIT Kanpur on October 7th, and there were no late fees. Candidates may register for GATE 2023 from October 8 through October 14, although there is a late registration charge.
Candidates must upload scanned copies of all needed papers, including their mark sheets, educational credentials, valid photo ID, and signature, while submitting the application form.
How To Apply For GATE 2023
Applicants who are interested in applying for GATE 2023 can follow the below-mentioned steps to register.
- Visit the official website of GATE at gate.iitk.ac.in.
- Click on the “login” option on the homepage.
- A new webpage will open.
- Click on the “New User? Register Here” option
- To create a new account, enter details such as an email ID, phone number, etc.
- Log in using the credentials, user ID, and password.
- Enter personal details, educational qualifications, and other required details.
- Submit the filled-in details.
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee.
- Download the fee receipt.
- Click on the “Submit” option
- Download the application form for future reference.
Exam Schedule: GATE 2023
- On January 3, 2023, the GATE 2023 admit card will be made available.
- Exam days for GATE 2023 are February 2, 4, 11, and 12.
- Release date for the candidate’s response: February 15, 2023.
- On February 21, 2023, GATE 2023 Answer Keys will be released.
- Results for GATE 2023 will be released on March 16, 2023.
- On March 21, 2023, the GATE 2023 scorecard will be released.