GATE 2023: IIT Kanpur has extended the last date for GATE 2023 registrations. The last date to apply for GATE 2023 has been extended till October 7th. All the interested candidates can apply through the official website only.
GATE 2023 Registration Date Extended
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur, has extended the registration dates for GATE 2023. Candidates can now fill out the registration forms until October 7th without any late fees. The applicants are also allowed to fill out the registration forms between October 8 and 14, but with a late fee. Candidates can fill out the registration form through the official website at gate.iitk.ac.in.
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a nationwide Aptitude Test in Engineering. The conducting authority for GATE 2023 is IIT Kanpur. The most prestigious technological institutes across India, accepts GATE for Master of Engineering (ME), Masters in Technology (MTech), and direct PhD admissions.
How To Fill GATE 2023 Registration Form
All the interested candidates who want to register for GATE 2023 can fill the registration form following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of GATE at gate.iitk.ac.in
- Click on the “login” option on the homepage
- A login page will open
- Click on the “New User? Register Here” option
- To create a new account, enter details such as email ID, phone number, etc.
- Login using the created User ID & password
- Enter personal, educational qualification, and other details
- Submit the details
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the registration fee
- Download the fee receipt
- Click on the “Submit” option
- Download the application form for future reference
GATE 2023 Admit Card And Exam Dates
The admit cards for GATE 2023 is scheduled to be released on January 3rd. The GATE 2023 Exam is scheduled for the month of February 2023.