IBPS Clerk 2022: IBPS will be conducting the IBPS Clerk 2022 mains exam tomorrow, October 8. IBPS has already released the IBPS clerk admit card. Candidates can download it from the official website.
The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) will be conducting the IBPS mains clerk exam tomorrow, October 8. All the candidates who have successfully qualified the IBPS Clerk preliminary examinations will be appearing for the main exam. The IBPS has already released the mains exam admit card, which candidates can download through the official website at www.ibps.in.
The online preliminary and mains exams are administered by IBPS, a self-governing organization, which also announces the results and notifies the shortlisted candidates of their selection. IBPS holds a national exam called IBPS Clerk to select applicants for positions at different public sector banks.
Documents to Bring to the Exam Centre
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents to the examination centre.
- Candidates need to carry a photocopy of the main admit card.
- A photo ID proof (voter ID card, Aadhaar card, driving license, PAN card, passport)
- Two Passport sized photographs
Exam Day Instructions
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned exam-day instructions.
- Candidates must bring their IBPS Clerk 2022 Mains admit card to the examination centre.
- Candidates must present a valid form of identification (Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport).
- Candidates must reach the exam hall at least 60 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Any electronic and Bluetooth devices, such as mobile phones, are not permitted inside the examination centre.
- Candidates need to bring masks, hand sanitizer, and transparent water bottles (if needed).
- Candidates must follow social distancing and the COVID protocols.