Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited the application for the post of Probationary officers (PO) for 6432 vacancies all over India for 6 Public Sector Banks. And all the interested candidates can fill the examination through the official website of IBPS.
Through this recruitment drive by IBPS a total of 6,432 vacant posts will be filled in the participating bank. The participating banks include Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, UCO Bank and Union Bank of India.
How to fill application form?
- Visit the official website of IBPS – ibps.in
- Click on apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for CRP-PO/MTs-XII’
- Click on new Registration
- Upload Photograph, Signature, Left-hand thumb Impression and self declaration
- Pay Fees using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Submit the fees.
- Download the e-receipt and application form for future reference.
IBPS PO 2022 Application Fees
ST/SC/PWBD: RS. 175
General: Rs. 850
IBPS PO selection criteria
Candidates have to give Preliminary exam, Mains exam and Interview.
IBPS PO Educational Qualification
Any person with a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised College or University can apply for this exam.
IBPS PO Age criteria
Minimum Age: 20 years
Maximum Age : 30 years
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.2002 (both dates inclusive).
IBPS PO Prelims exam pattern
Subject Total questions Total marks Time
English Language 30 30 20 minutes
Numerical Ability 35 35 20 minutes
Reasoning Ability 35 35 20 minutes
100 100 60 minutes
Last date to apply
The online registration process has already started on 2 August and the last date to apply is 22nd August 2022.