IBPS SO 2022: IBPS has started accepting IBPS SO 2022 registrations from today, November 1st. All the candidates who want to register for IBPS SO 2022 do it through the official website.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has opened the IBPS SO 2022 registration window today, November 1st. All the candidates who want to register for IBPS SO 2022 can now start registering through the official website at ibps.in.
Candidates can go through the given article to get more information about the IBPS SO 2022 Exam.
How To Register For IBPS SO 2022
Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to register for IBPS SO 2022.
- Visit the official website of IBPS at ibps.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “CRP Specialist Officer” section.
- Click the link that reads, “Common recruitment process for Specialist Officer-XII.”
- Click the link that reads, “Click here to apply online for the common recruitment process for CRP-SPL-XII” on the webpage.
- Click on the link that reads, “Click here for New Registration.”
- Enter the required details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Fill out the IBPS SO 2022 application form.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the IBPS SO 2022 application fee.
- Click the submit button.
- Download the IBPS SO application form for future reference.
IBPS SP-2022 Registration Fees
Candidates need to pay a basic amount as an IBPS SO 2022 registration fee when filling out the application form. The IBPS SO 2022 application fee for reserved category candidates is Rs. 175 while the fee for candidates belonging to the top unreserved category is Rs. 850. The IBPS SO 2022 admit card will also be released before the final exam.