The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) will conduct the CA exams for the November 2022 session from tomorrow, November 1st, 2022. All the candidates who are appearing for the exam must download ICAI CA Intermediate and Final Admit Cards 2022 from the official website at icai.org.
To access the admit card, candidates need to use their login id and password. The candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without their admit cards. Candidates need to read the exam day instructions printed on the admit card.
How to Get Your ICAI CA Admit Card
All the candidates who are appearing for the exam can follow the below mentioned steps to download the ICAI CA final and intermediate exams.
- Visit the official website of ICAI at icai.org.
- On the homepage, click on the login/register link.
- Enter the login details such as login id and password.
- Click on “Login.”
- Click on the ICAI CA Admit Card link.
- Download the Admit Card for future reference.
ICAI CA Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates appearing for ICAI CA 2022 exam need to bring their admit card and a valid id proof in the examination centre.
- Candidates need to report to the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the exam.
- Mobile phones, calculators, and other electronic equipment are not permitted within the exam room.
- The exam can be taken in any format that the candidate chooses, it could be Hindi or English
The first paper of CA Final Group 1 will be held from 2 to 5 pm on November 1, 2022 in offline mode, whereas the CA Intermediate exams will begin on November 2, 2022.