The Indian Institute of chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) will start conducting the ICAI CA foundation exam from today, 14 December. ICAI will start the CA foundation exam from 2p.m. across various centres in India and eight overseas locations.
ICSI has also released the CA foundation admit card. All the candidates who will be appearing for the CA foundation exam from today need to carry their admit card to this exam centre. The candidates who have not downloaded the admit card till now can do so through the official website at icai.org.
Candidates can go through the given article to get complete updates & instructions regarding ICAI CA foundation exam.
How To Download ICAI CA Foundation 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can download the ICAI CA Foundation 2022 admit card by following the steps outlined below.
- Visit the official website of ICAI at icai.org.
- On the homepage, click on the “Login/Registration” section.
- Enter the login credentials, such as the login ID and password.
- Click on the “submit” option.
- The CA Foundation admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admissions card for future reference.
Important items to carry In The Exam Hall
Candidates should bring the below-listed items to the examination hall.
- CA Foundation Admissions Form 2022
- Valid photo ID card (Aadhar card, PAN card, voter ID card, passport, etc.)
- Ballpoint pen in black or blue; pencil; eraser; and so on.
CA Foundation: Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates need to carry their CA Foundation admit card.
- A valid government-issued ID card must be carried by the candidate; otherwise, the candidate won’t be able to enter the exam centre.
- Candidates need to reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the start of the exam.
- Candiadtes won’t be permitted to leave the examination centre before the completion of the exam.
- 15 minutes of reading time will be given to candidates before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any prohibited items, such as phones, smart watches, or other electronic devices, inside the exam centre.