ICAR AIEEA UG 2022: ICAR has started ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 counselling registrations. All the candidates who want to register for ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 counselling can do so through the official website.
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research has opened the counselling registration window for ICAR AIEEA UG 2022. All the candidates who want to register for AIEEA UG 2022 counselling can do so through the official website at icarexam.net.
As per the information brochure, the last date to register for the ICAR AIEEA UG Counseling is December 15, 2022. The candidates who are appearing for counselling need to fill out their choices before December 16, 2022. Candidates can use their applicant number and password to access the ICAR AIEEA 2022 allotment letter.
Candidates can go through the given article to get complete updates regarding ICAR AIEEA 2022 counselling.
How to Download ICAR AIEEA 2022 Allotment Letter
Candiadtes can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the ICAR AIEEA 2022 seat allotment letter.
- Visit the official website of ICAR at icarexam.net.
- On the homepage, under the “important links” section, click on the “Applicant Login” tab.
- A new login portal will open.
- Enter the login credentials—the application number, password, and security code.
- Select the “login” option.
- A new webpage will open.
- Click on the link for the ICAR AIEEA 2022 allotment letter.
- The ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 allotment letter will appear on the screen.
- Download the allotment letter for future reference.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2022: Admission Update
Candidates can start downloading the allotment letter on December 19. After downloading the allotment letter, candidates need to pay the seat acceptance fee.
The candidates are advised to upload their documents to the allotted institute before December 21 (5 p.m.). The institues need to verify the documents of the applicants for admission before December 23 (5 p.m.).
The candidates need to pay their admission fees to the allotted institutes before December 26, 2022 (5 p.m.). The affiliated institutes have until December 27 to collect the fees and submit their online reports.