The results of the CMA Intermediate and CMA Final exams for June 2022 were released by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) on September 27. For both Intermediate and Final courses, the institute has also made public the provisional rank list and pass percentage.
The preliminary rank list includes the names of the top 50 applicants who aced both the CMA Final and Intermediate exams in a single session. Sonam Umesh Agarwal received an All India Rank (AIR) of 1 in CMA Final 2022. While Rishab Ostwal R has secured AIR 1 in CMA Intermediate exams.
CMA 2022 Intermediate Toppers List
|1||Sonam Umesh Agarwal|
|3||Sai Naveen Kalluri|
|5||Prachi Narayandas Karnany|
CMA 2022 Final 2022 toppers list
|1||Rishabh Ostwal R|
|3||Sasi Sreenivas B|
|4||Pooja Srihitha Bandarupalli|
|5||Poojitha Reddy P|
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE ICMAI CMA INTERMEDIATE AND FINAL RESULT
All the candidates who appeared for ICMAI CMA 2022 can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the CMA June 2022, Intermediate, and Final Results.
- Visit the official website of ICMAI at icmai.in
- On the homepage, visit the “Intermediate Result” heading.
- Click on the link that reads, “Check your result online.”
- The result portal will open
- Enter your registration number.
- Click on the “Display Result” tab.
- The CMA result will appear on the screen.
- For checking the CMA final result, the same steps should be followed under the “Final Result” heading.
- Click on the “Check your result online” link
- The CMA final scorecard will appear on screen.
- Download the scorecard for future reference
The ICMAI CMA 2022 intermediate and final tests that were originally scheduled to take place from June 27 to July 4, 2022, were moved to July 31–August 7, 2022.