The ICAI has extended the CMA December 2022 registration deadlines and announced new exam locations.All the candidates who want to register for the CMA in December 2022 can do so through the official website.
The Indian Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) has extended the dates to fill out the examination forms for the CMA Inter and Final exams till November 12, 2022. The facility for application correction will also remain open during this period of time.
The ICAI has also announced new exam centres in Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Bihar, and West Bengal. All the candidates who want to fill out the examination form can do so through the official website at examicmai.in.
How To Fill ICMAI Intermediate, Final Examination Form 2022
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill out the ICMAI Intermediate and Final Examination Form 2022.
- Visit the official website of ICMAI at examicmai.in.
- On the homepage, click on the Intermediate and Final December 2022 registration link.
- Enter the current registration number.
- Click the “Click Here” option.
- Press the “Click Here” button beside the “Registration No.” field in the “Online Examination Application” form.
- Fill in the student’s details.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Upload the scanned picture and signature.
- Pay the examination fee.
- Download the page for future reference.