ICMAI CMA Result June 2022: ICMAI has declared the CMA June 2022, Intermediate and Final Result. All the candidates who appeared for the exam can now access the ICMAI CMA 2022 result on the official website.
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India(ICAI) has released the CMA Inter and final exam result for the June 2022 session on September 27, 2022. All the candidates who appeared for the examination can now download the results from the official website at icmai.in.
The regulating authority for CMA is the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India (ICMAI), which also supervises the course’s syllabus and structure, conducts tests, and seeks registrations.
Candidates can go through the given article to get more information about ICMAI CMA result 2022.
How to Download the ICMAI CMA Intermediate and Final Result
All the candidates who appeared for ICMAI CMA 2022 can follow the below mentioned steps to download the CMA June 2022, Intermediate and Final Result.
- Visit the official website of ICMAI at icmai.in
- On the homepage, visit the Under the “Intermediate Result” heading
- Click on the link that reads, “Check your result online”
- The result portal will open
- Enter your registration number
- Click on the “display result” tab
- CMA result will appear on the screen
- For checking the CMA final result, same steps should be followed under the “Final result” heading
- Click on the “Check your result online” link
- CMA final scorecard will appear on screen
- Download the scorecard for future reference
Details to be Mentioned in the Scorecard
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Exam term
- Address of the candidate
- Marks scored in the individual subjects of groups 1 and 2
- Result status
Candidates need to check above mentioned details in their scorecard. Due to significant technical difficulties, the CMA intermediate and final tests that were originally scheduled to take place from June 27 to July 4, 2022, were moved to July 31–August 7, 2022.