ICSI CSEET 2022: ICSI will be closing the CSEET 2022 registration tomorrow. All the candidates who want to appear for the CSEET 2022 examination need to fill out the registration form until tomorrow through the official website.
The Institute of Company Secretaries (ICSI) will be closing the CSEET 2022 registration window for the November session tomorrow, October 15, 2022. All the candidates who wish to apply for CSEET 2022 (November session) can apply for the examination through the official website at icsi.edu.
The required entrance test for enrollment in the CS Executive programme is the CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET). For applicants to the Company Secretaryship Course, the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) administers the CSEET. The CSEET exam gauges candidates’ suitability for the position of company secretary. Any student who has completed grade 12 (in any stream) is qualified to take the CSEET. Every student who wants to enroll in the company secretary programme must pass the CSEET exam.
Candidates can follow the given article to get more information about CSEET 2022 November session.
How To Register For CSEET 2022
All the candidates who are appearing for the CSEET 2022 examination can follow the below-mentioned steps to register for the CSEET 2022.
- Visit the official website of CSEET at icsi.edu.
- On the homepage, click on “Online Services.”
- Click on the drop-down option “Register for CSEET”.
- Tick the required boxes and move to “Proceed to CSEET Registration.”
- Fill in basic details.
- Fee Details
- Upload Mandatory Documents*
- Preview Application
- Click on the “Confirm Application” button after previewing.
- Click the Next button after selecting Payment Mode.
- Transaction ID Generation: Note the transaction ID for future reference.
ICSI CEET 2022 Registration Fees and Exam Date
On November 12, 2022, the CSEET 2022 exam for the November session will take place. Candidates must review the official CSEET eligibility requirements prior to applying. The CSEET exam registration price is Rs. 1000, and ICSI offers discounts to applicants who fall into particular categories.