IGNOU 2022: IGNOU has extended the IGNOU TEE 2022 exam form submission date till November 15. Candidates can now submit the examination form through the official website.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the IGNOU TEE December 2022 form submission date till November 15. All the candidates who want to submit the examination form can do so through the official website at ignou.ac.in.
Earlier, the last date to submit the online examination form was November 10, 2022. All the eligible candidates who are appearing for the term-ending exam in December need to fill out the examination form.
Candidates can go through the given article to get more information about the IGNOU TEE December 2022 exams.
How To Fill IGNOU 2022 Examination Form
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill out the IGNOU 2022 examination form.
- Visit the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the IGNOU TEE December 2022 link.
- A new page will open.
- Click on the link that reads, “IGNOU TEE December 2022 Examination Form.”
- A new login page will open.
- Enter the login details.
- Select the “submit” option.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the examination fees.
- Click on “submit.”
- Download the form for future reference.
IGNOU 2022 Examination Fees
The final day to submit exam applications online without paying a late fee has been postponed to November 15, 2022. In addition, the deadline to submit the exam form has been moved from November 16 to November 25, 2022, until 12 a.m., with a late fee of 1100 plus 200 per course. The dates for the examination form has extended after the approval of the examination authority.