IGNOU July 2022 Admission: IGNOU will be closing the IGNOU July 2022 admission registration today. All the candidates who want to apply for the IGNOU 2022 July session can do so through the official website.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University will be closing the IGNOU July 2022 admissions registrations today, November 7. All the candidates who are interested in applying for the IGNOU July session 2022 can do so through the official website at ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
All the candidates who are interested in enrolling in the IGNOU UG programmes in 2022 (July Session) must have completed their intermediate from a recognized board. The candidates who want to apply for the post-graduation programmes must have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized university or college.
Candidates can read the given article to get more information about IGNOU 2022 July session admissions.
How to Register for IGNOU 2022 July Sessions
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to register for the IGNOU 2022 July Sessions.
- Visit the official website of IGNOU at ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Click Here for New Registration” tab.
- Fill up the registration form.
- Click on the “Register” tab.
- Fill in the IGNOU application form.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the registration fees.
- Then click on the “Submit” option.
- Download the application form for future reference.
Candidates can pay the registration fees using any net banking facility, a credit card, or a debit card.
Documents Required For IGNOU 2022 July Registration
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Birth Certificate
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Bachelor’s degree certificates
- Scanned copy of the category certificate
- a scanned copy of your BPL certificate.
IGNOU will only accept the application form when students submit all the scanned copies of the above-mentioned documents. Candidates can pay IGNOU 2022 registration fees using a debit card, credit card, or net banking facility.