Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023: The IAF has released the Indian Air Force Agniveer Notification 2023 for Agniveer Vayu Intake. Interested candidates can register through the official website.
The Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the notification for the recruitment of Agniveer in the Indian Air Force through the Air Force Agneepath Vayu Intake (January 2023). All the interested candidates can start applying for Agniveer Vayu through the official website at agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
Candidates must have been born between June 27, 2002, and December 27, 2005 (both dates inclusive) to be eligible for the Agniveer Vayu recruitment.
The Agniveer Air Force will conduct online testing from January 18 to January 24, 2023. The application’s registration and examination fee is Rs 250.
Candidates can read the provided article to learn everything they need to know about Agniveer Vayu 2023.
How to Become an Agniveer in the Indian Air Force
- Visit the official website of Agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Candidate Login” tab.
- It will direct you to the candidate’s login portal.
- Now click on the “New user? Register” link.
- Enter your personal details in the form that appears on the screen.
- Enter the OTP for verification that you received via email and SMS.
- A system-generated password will be sent to the registered email address following the successful verification of their sign-up information.
- After finishing the Sign Up form, candidates are directed to the Sign In page, where they must enter their registered email address and the password that the system generates and sends to that address.
- After providing the email ID and system-generated password, the candidate will be directed to a new page where he or she must reset a new password of their choice.
- Sign in using the new password and pay the registration fees after providing all the required details.
- Print the registration form for future reference.
Agniveer Vayu 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligible candidates must have completed a three-year diploma programme in engineering (mechanical, electrical, electronics, automobile, computer science, instrumentation technology, information technology) at a polytechnic institution recognised by the government with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50% and a minimum English proficiency score of 50%.
Candidates who have successfully completed a two-year vocational programme in physics and mathematics from a state school board are also eligible.