JEE Main 2020 application form releases today officially through online mode. JEE main examination is organized twice in a year in the month of January & April 2020. It will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates will get admission into B.Tech, B.E, B.Plan, and B.Arch. programmes. Through JEE Mains, admission will be offered into NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, and other private engineering institutes through Central Seat Allocation Board.
JEE Main 2020 Application Form
JEE Mains Application Form is available now for January session & 7th February 2020 for April session. Candidates are advised to submit only one JEE Main 2020 application form. Multiple application form will be rejected. Authority will also provide one time correction opportunity as well to the candidates.
Once application form will be filled, candidates are advised to proceed to submit the application fee. Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through online as well as offline mode. Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking. For offline mode, e-challan method is available.
The JEE Main 2020 application fee as per category & paper will be as
|India||Gen/ OBC-NCL category||Boys- Rs. 650
Girls- Rs. 325
|India||Reserved/ PwD/ transgender||Boys- Rs. 325
Girls- Rs. 325
|Foreign||Gen/ OBC-NCL category||Boys- Rs. 6000
Girls- Rs. 3000
|Foreign||Reserved/ PwD/ transgender||Boys- Rs. 3000
Girls- Rs. 3000
How to apply for JEE Main 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure before applying for JEE Main 2020:
- Visit the official website or go here https://testservices.nic.in/examsys/root/Home.aspx
- Here will be 2 option New Candidate Registration & Only Registered SignIn
- Choose Appropriate option.
- You will see all the details here realted to JEE Main 2020 Application form https://testservices.nic.in/ExamSys/Registration/Instruction.aspx.
- Fill all personal details such as name, father/ mother name, email ID & phone number.
- Fill all academic & education details.
- Create password, enter security pin, & click on ‘NEXT’ button.
- Proceed to upload passport size photograph, signature & documents.
- Then proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, re-check & verify the given details.
- Now take multiple printout of the application form.
- Keep printout safe until the admission procedure.
JEE Mains 2020 examination for January session will be organised from 6th– 11th January 2020 and from 3rd-9th April 2020 for April session respectively. Candidates are advised to also go through its eligibility norms before applying for its application form.
There is no age limit as well as no attempt limit to apply for JEE Main 2020 examination. To be eligible, candidates must qualify 12th (in 2018 or 2019) or must be appearing in 12th (in 2020) level with Physics & Chemistry as mandatory subject along with Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology or any other technical vocational.