JEE Main 2023: NTA will announce the JEE Main exam date soon. Once released, candidates will be able to register through the official website.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will announce the JEE Main 2023 examination date soon. All the interested candidates will be able to register through the official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The JEE Main 2023 examination registration dates are also not out yet. Once NTA announces the dates, candidates will be able to register for the exam. It is expected that authorities will release the JEE Main 2023 application form tentatively in the month of November.
Candidates can go through the given article to gather complete information about the JEE Main 2023 examination.
How To Register For JEE Main 2023
Once the registration dates are announced, candidates can register for JEE Main 2023 by following the steps outlined below.
- Visit the official website of JEE Main at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the JEE Main 2023 registration link.
- Fill in the required information (name, phone number, and email address).
- Click on the “register” option.
- Enter details like exam city choice, educational qualification, etc.
- Select the “submit” option.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Download the registration form for future reference.
JEE Main 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Before appearing for the JEE Main 2023 examination, candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria.
- There is no particular age limit to appear for the JEE Main 2023 examination.
- Candidates must have passed the 12th grade or an equivalent examination from a recognised board.
- Candidates must have passed in 5 compulsory subjects: language, physics, mathematics, chemistry, or any technical vocational subjects.
- The candidates who want admission in IIITs, NITs, and CFITs need to secure a minimum of 75% marks (65% for SC/ST category candidates).
JEE Main 2023: Exam Syllabus
The JEE Main 2023 exam will be in online mode. In paper 1 for BE/BTech, questions will be asked from physics, chemistry, and math. For Paper 2 of the BArch, questions will be asked about general aptitude, drawing, and mathematics. For Paper 3 of the BPlan, questions will be asked in general aptitude, planning, and mathematics.