NTA will start accepting JEE Main 2023 registration forms from November. All the candidates who want to register for JEE Main 2023 will be able to do so through the official website.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will start JEE Main 2023 registrations from November 3rd week, according to media reports. All the candidates who want to register for JEE Main 2023 can do it through the official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
This year’s JEE Main exam was held in two sessions; the first session was held from June 23 to 29, and the second session from July 25 to 30. NTA will also conduct the JEE Main 2023 exam in two sessions.
Candidates can go through the given article to get complete information about the JEE Main 2023 examination.
How to Apply for JEE Main 2023
Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to register for JEE Main 2023.
- Visit the official website of JEE Main at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Complete the JEE registration 2023 using details such as name, mobile number, and email address.
- Fill in the detailed JEE Main 2023 registration form with personal and educational details.
- Uploading scanned images of the photograph and signature
- Pay the JEE Main 2023 registration fees.
- Download the registration form for future reference.
Documents Required for JEE Main 2023 Registration
Candidates need to provide the below mentioned documents for JEE Main 2023 Registration.
- Photograph and signature scanned
- Category certificates (if applicable).
- Photo Identity Proof such as Aadhaar, Bank Passbook, Passport, Driving License, etc.
There is speculation that the JEE Main 2023 Exam is likely to be held according to the pre-pandemic schedule and there will be no delays in the exams.