UP JEECUP 2021 Admit Card has been issued today on 25th August 2021. The JEECUP exam is also known as UPJEE (UP Polytechnic).
Candidates can check all the details of the JEECUP 2021 admit card & mock test.
Admit Card has been issued only through online mode. Candidates have to use their login credentials such as application number & password to download the hall ticket.
UPJEE 2021 exam will be held from 31st August to 4th September 2021. This is the first time that the UP Polytechnic exam will be held completely via online mode.
Students must appear for a mock test before the exam at the official website of JEECUP 2021. The mock test link is available at the UP Polytechnic site.
Students can get their admit card through the official website at jeecup.nic.in.
How to Appear For The Mock Test
- Open JEECUP website.
- Click on the link at home page, “Mock Test for Online Entrance Examination”
- On the next window. Enter login credentials such as name & email ID.
- Submit & then appear for the mock test.
Here are the steps regarding how to download JEECUP 2021 admit card. So, that candidates will be able to download the admit card easily.
How to Download JEECUP 2021 Admit Card
- Go through JEECUP 2021 official site: jeecup.nic.in
- Computer screen will be displayed with a login window..
- Enter required details such as application form, no. & password.
- Now enter the security number & click on, “Sign in” button.
- The admit card will display on the screen.
- Download admit card & also read exam instructions.
- Take its printout for exam day.
The examination will be conducted in three shifts: morning, afternoon & evening. Hall Ticket is a mandatory item to carry on exam day. Students will be given two hours to solve the question paper.
JEECUP 2021 Admit card contains all important information about exams such as exam timing, roll number, exam instructions & much more. Without a valid admit card, no candidates can appear for the examination.
Stay connected for all the updates regarding JEECUP 2021 exam.