JEST 2021 admit card has been released on 13th July.
Candidates can check details about admit card, exam patterns & dates & other details.
Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) 2021 admit card has been released by SERB on 13th July. Candidates appearing for the JEST exam on 25th July can download the admit card by visiting the official website jest.org.in
How to Download Admit Card
Candidates can download their admit card online mode by visiting the official website of JEST.
- Go to login page to download the admit card
- Candidates have to enter their username & password
- Now download your admit card
- After downloading the admit card you can keep a copy of the admit card for future reference.
JEST is a national-level entrance examination conducted by the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) for applicants seeking admission for a Ph.D. / Integrated Ph.D. Program in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or Neuroscience or Computational Biology in one of the Participating Institutes.
JEST Dates 2021
Applicants can check the post-application schedule of the JEST exam from the below-given table:
|Admit Card||13th July|
|Exam Date||25th July|
JEST Exam Pattern
Applicants can check the JEST exam pattern from the below section:
- The Examination will be conducted through offline (pen or paper based) mode.
- Only Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- The mode of Questions will be in English language only.
- The Question Paper will be divided in three sections- part A, part B, part C.
- Total 3 hours will be provided to solve the question paper.
- In part A and B, 3 marks will be provided and in part C, 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- In part A, 1 mark and in part C, 1/3 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. There will be no negative marking in part B.
Some of the participating institutes for JEST exam are:
- BOSE Institute
- IISER, Bhopal
- IISER, Kolkata
- IISER, Berhampur
- IISER, Mohali etc
For more news & updates you may subscribe to our website. If you have any queries you may drop your comments below.