JoSAA 2022: JoSAA will be closing the online reporting for candidates today, 6 October 2022. Candidates can complete the JoSAA 2022 online reporting process through the official website.
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) will close the JoSAA 2022 reporting today (6 October, 2022). All the candidates who registered for the counselling need to complete the process of online reporting from the official website at josaa.nic.in.
The Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) formed the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). India’s premier technical institutions participate in JoSAA counselling. 23 IITs, 31 NITs, IIEST Shibpur, 26 IIITs, and 33 additional government-sponsored technical institutions are among the institutions.
According to the schedule candidates have till today, October 6, 2022, to appear for online reporting, document verification, and fee payment. On October 3, 2022, the JoSAA Round 3 Result was made available on the official website.
Online Reporting After Seat Allotment
- Candidates who have submitted their paperwork, registered, and paid the seat acceptance fee, JoSAA virtual reporting centres will carry out online document verification.
- During online document verification, the verifying user will confirm the passing status, DOB, Category, PwD, and KM.
- The seat will stay in the same location as it was initially assigned, and the contender will continue on.
- The seat given to a candidate in this round would be cancelled and shifted to the following round.
- For any subsequent rounds, the candidate will be completely removed from the system.
- If an assigned seat is confirmed based on the input given by the verifying user during document verification, a “provisional admission letter” will appear in the candidate login.
JoSAA Round 4 Counselling
Following the seat allocation results on October 8, 2022, the fourth round of JoSAA 2022 counselling will start. The JoSAA counselling process will consist of a total of six rounds.