Kerala plus one trial admission allotment list has been released today on 13th September 2021. Candidates can check the list at HSCAP website. Trial allotment list has been released through online mode on the website. Any other mode will not be entertained.
The Directorate of general education has released plus one trial allotment. The department would release the first allotment list on 22nd September 2021.
To access & view the Kerala Plus one admission allotment list, students have to use their login credentials as their registration number & date of birth.
The HSCAP is a single- window admission process. Website has given details including course & school list for Kerala plus one single window. Students must visit the website for all the details.
How to Check Kerala Plus One 2021 Trial Allotment
Candidates can check steps provided below to download & check Kerala Plus One 2021 trial allotment:
- Visit the official website of higher secondary admission, Kerala: https://hscap.kerala.gov.in or http://admission.dge.kerala.gov.in .
- Now click on the login button and enter your details i.e. application number or date of birth.
- New page will be opened on your screen.
- Kerala plus one 2021 trial allotment result will be displayed on your screen.
- Check the allotment & take printout of the same.
- Keep it printout safe for further procedure.
Trial allotment window will be opened until 16th September 2021. Correction in details will be done accordingly. If candidates found any discrepancy in details, then they can contact the officials immediately regarding this.
This year the admission process is conducted via online mode as students were not allowed to visit the school for submission of documents. The last date to register for plus one admission was 3rd September 2021.
According to Kerala class one admission schedule released by the department, Kerala plus one allotment would be till 18th October 2021 & last date to withdraw admission is 25th November 2021.
The details of the college re-opening for new admission would be given by the department later.
Stay connected to get all the latest educational updates.