KVPY 2021 application form will be released on 12th July (5 PM) in online mode.
Check KVPY 2021 schedule, eligibility, pattern, and other details.
“Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana” KVPY 2021 application form will be released on 12th July (5 PM) at kvpy.iisc.ernet.in/main/index.htm. KVPY is an on-going National Program of Fellowship in Basic Sciences, initiated and funded by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
The candidates who are interested in pursuing a science career after the 12th can apply for KVPY to avail the scholarship.
The registration process for KVPY will be started from Monday 12th July (5 PM). For filling the application form candidates are required to visit the official website of KVPY.
The application fee is Rs. 1000 for GEN category students and Rs 500 for SC/ST students.
KVPY Application & Exam Dates
Here, candidates can check the complete schedule of KVPY 2021:
|Online Application Form||12th July|
|Last date||25th August|
|Admit Card||Last week of October|
|Exam Date||7th November|
In order to apply for KVPY, candidates must meet the eligibility requirements listed below:
For SA Stream:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have passed their 10th class from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Applying candidate must have passed 10th level with mandatory subjects of Science & Mathematics.
- Required Percentage: Candidates must have scored a minimum of 75% marks (65% for reserved category candidates).
- Appearing Candidate: Such candidates are also eligible to apply.
For SX Stream:
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidates must have passed 12th class or equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Candidates should have passed 12th level with Science subjects (PCB / PCM).
- Required Percentage: Candidates must have scored minimum 75% marks in class 12th (65% for reserved category candidates).
- Appearing Candidate: Those are appearing or waiting for their 12th level result can also apply.
For SB Stream:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates those in the first year of their UG degree are eligible to apply.
- Subjects: Candidates having UG degree in Basic Sciences should have science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology leading to B.Sc. /B.S. /B.Stat/B.Math. /Int. MS. /Int. M.Sc.
- Required Percentage: One should have scored 60% marks (50% for reserved category candidates) in Mathematics & Science in 12th
KVPY Exam Pattern
- KVPY exam will be conducted through online mode in both English and Hindi medium.
- The questions asked will be MCQ’s type carrying 2 marks for each correct answer and 0.5 mark will be deducted for incorrect response.
- The total questions will be 80 marks and time duration will be of 3 hours.
The syllabus of KVPY will be from the previous academic syllabus of classes 11th & 12th.
For complete syllabus candidates may refer to the official website of KVPY.
For more news & updates you may subscribe to our website. If you have any queries you may drop your comments below.