AIMA has started the MAT 2022 registration from today, October 18th. All the candidates who want to register for MAT 2022 can start applying through the official website.
The All India Management Associate (AIMA) has started the MAT 2022 registrations from today, October 18th. All the candidates who registered for the examination can now start applying through the official website at mat.aima.in.
The Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA). The MAT exam is conducted for admissions to various MBA/PGDM courses. The MAT examination is conducted four times a year – in February, May, September, and December.
More than 800+ business schools accept MAT scores. The MAT exam is conducted in three modes: Paper Based Test (PBT), Computer Based Test (CBT), and Internet Based Test (IBT).
All the interested candidates can go through the given article to get more information about MAT 2022.
How To Register For MAT 2022
Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to register for MAT 2022.
- Visit the official website of AIMA at mat.aima.in.
- Tap the “Fresh Candidate to Create a Log In” button.
- Enter all the required details like name, date of birth, email ID, mobile phone number, and a password.
- Fill out the MAT exam application form.
- Select your preferred test mode (CBT, PBT, or IBT).
- Select your preferred test cities and five business schools.
- Upload a scanned passport-size photo and signature.
- Pay the registration fees.
- Download the registration form for future reference.
MAT 2022 Exam Registration Fees & Last Date of Registration
All the candidates who will be appearing for MAT 2022 December session need to pay Rs 1850 as registration fees. Candidates need to submit the MAT 2022 registration form till December 5th.