Applicants who were not allotted seats in the NEET 2019 first round of counseling can participate now in the 2nd round which begins today on its official website mcc.nic.in/ugcounselling/.
The MCC (Medical Counseling Committee) has commenced the registration for the second round of NEET 2019 UG Counselling for medical and dental courses Pan India.
The counselling for NEET 2019 UG is being held online. The applicants can visit the official website and register for the NEET 2019 UG Counseling Round 2.
The process for choice filling has also started, and the applicants are required to fill the counselling form and choice form between July 11 and 13, 2019. On July 18, 2019, the seat allotment list for the 2nd round of counselling will release.
The applicants are requested to report at the colleges which are allotted to them from July 18 till July 25. The Mop-Up rounds for the Central Universities, Deemed Universities, and ESIC will be held from August 13 to 26 as per the new schedule which is released by the MCC.
On July 18, 2019, the seat allotment list for the Mop-up rounds will be released. Then the MCC will transfer for the 15% remaining vacant all India Quota seats to the respective state quota on July 25, 2019, for the admissions and states counselling.
Important dates: NEET 2019 UG Counselling for round 2
- The seat matrix will be displayed in the First week of July 2019* (tentative date)
- The fresh Registration, payment and choice filling will commence on July 11 to 13, 2019 (up to 5:00 PM)
- The choice filling will end on July 14, 2019 (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- The last date for payment is July 13, 2019 (up to noon)
- The seat allotment process will commence on July 15 to 17, 2019
- The allotment result will release on July 18, 2019
- The applicants will have to report at the allotted colleges will be from July 18 to 25, 2019
- The transfer of vacant seats to the respective states will be on July 25, 2019