NEET PG 2022: The NEET PG 2022 choice filling dates have been extended by MCC. Candidates who want to fill out the choices can do so through the official website.
The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) has extended the NEET-PG 2022 choice locking deadlines. Candidates can secure their selections by visiting the official website at mcc.nic.in.
The choice locking period is scheduled on November 16 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Candidates have until 5 p.m. to complete their selections. After using the “Choice Unlock” option, the candidates can change their selections.
Candidates must provide their NEET-PG application number and password to fill out and lock the choices.
Candidates can go through the given article to get more information about NEET PG.
How To Fill NEET PG 2022 Choice Filling
All the candidates who have registered for NEET PG 2022 and have to fill in the choices can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website of MCC at mcc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “PG Medical Counseling” tab.
- To sign in, click on “Online Registration.”
- Enter the NEET PG application number, password, and other credentials.
- Fill in your choices of subjects and institutions in the following order:
- Secure the filled-in options.
- Click the “Submit” option.
- Download the form for further reference.
NEET PG 2022 Seat Allotment
After the process of filling out counselling choices, the Medical Counselling Committee will release the mop-up round allotment result. All the candidates who will be allotted seats in the mop-up round, need to visit the allotted colleges to complete the admission and document verification processes.