NEET PG 2022: MCC has started the NEET PG 2022 counselling choice filling process on September 20. The candidates who registered for counselling sessions can start filling out the choices on the official website.
The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) has started the NEET PG 2022 choice filling process on September 20. The registered candidates can start filling out their course and college choices through the MCC’s official portal.
The NEET PG examination is held for admission into MD, MS, and PG Diploma seats offered by various medical colleges across India. To get admission to MD, MS, and diploma courses in medical colleges, candidates need to qualify the NEET PG exam. No other examinations are valid for admission into the above-mentioned courses.
Candidates need to login to the official website of MCC using the credentials such as application number and password. The last of choice-filling is 25th September.
The candidates who registered for NEET PG 2022 counselling can follow this article to get more information about the NEET PG 2022 choice filling process.
How to Fill Choices for NEET PG 2022
- Visit the official website of MCC at mcc.nic.in
- Click on the link that reads, “New online registration for round1,” on homepage
- A new webpage will open
- Enter the login details, NEET PG Roll Number, Password, and security Pin
- Click on Sign In
- Fill the course and college choices in preferential order
- To rearrange the order of any choice, drag the choice to the desired position
- Click on ‘Save and Next’ to lock the choices
- Download the choices filled page for future reference
NEET PG 2022 Counselling & Seat Allotment
The NEET PG 2022 Counselling will be conducted in multiple rounds. The seats will be allotted to candidates as per their filled choices and seat availability. NEET PG Counselling 1st round seat allotment result will be released on September 28. Candidates who will be allotted seats will have to proceed for further joining and reporting from September 29 to October 4, 2022.